1 Mar 2021
Our software and website are intended for adults for real estate business purposes, who reside in and use these only in the United States of America.
We do not want or intend to collect information from children or anyone under the age of 18 (or the legal age in any State where the Services are accessed or used). If you do not meet these age limits, you should not provide information on our website, and if you are under the legal age of majority.
Note to EU/Swiss/UK/foreign users: Residents of the European Union, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom and other foreigners who use or access the Services, including our website, should not expect, and are not intended, to have privacy or data protection available under their local laws.
Information We Receive or Collect
We collect the content, communications, and other information and Materials you provide, or which we may receive from you, when you use the Services. As necessitated for the purposes of the Services, from individuals who are potential employees or contractors, we collect certain personal identifiable information when you sign up for the services, specifically, the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your telephone phone number
- Your mailing street address.
- Your credit card number if your purchase our software Services. We never share your credit card number except with our card processing providers. By using the Services you agree that we may share your information.
We may also collect and receive from you information you have discretion about providing to us (either by your mobile digital device or computer settings) or choices you make when you register, specifically, the location of your mobile device or computer.
We also may receive from you and collect any information you choose to submit to us.
Information we do NOT collect: WE DO NOT ASK FOR OR COLLECT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Therefore, never give your social security number to anyone purporting to be from our company.
Surveys: Occasionally we may conduct on-line or in-app user surveys or polls to improve our Services. We may sometimes share the aggregated demographic information from these surveys with our customers, business affiliates, business partners or others.
Customer Support (phone, online chat or email): If you contact us with questions or for customer support, we may need to collect certain personal and digital device or computer hardware and software information to resolve your question or concern. Such information is then stored in a customer contact log, so that if you contact us again, we have a record of your past service history.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, sign up to receive emails from us, fill out a form, enter information on our website, or contact us by email, telephone, or otherwise.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways.
Your personal identifiable information will be used to identify you so you can log into the Services, and to provide the Services you. We may also contact you via email, short message service (SMS), or multimedia message service (MMS) or text with marketing, information, or other updates. You may opt out of many of these communications.
The location, analytics and other information are used:
To personalize our Services for you, including:
- Customizing our marketing and product updates for you.
- Utilize any third-party mapping or navigation services (such as Apple Maps or Google Maps) to help generate user-friendly names for locations (such as turning latitude and longitude data into a specific city name, or address).
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests, questions, or comments. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you of changes in our Services, our Services offerings or new features, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. All these communications are considered part of the Services though you may opt out of many or most of them
- In addition, we sometimes send you emails about new product features, promotional communications, or other news about us and our products and related products from third parties. You may control whether or not you receive marketing messages from us. If you have additional questions about a message received from us, please contact us. Our contact information for these purposes is listed below.
• To process your transactions.
• To further our legitimate interests in operating our Services. More specifically, we use location, analytics and other information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our App, Websites and the Services. This includes use of data and information to support delivery of the Services, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities, or at your request.
- As aggregated or de-identified data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified data or other information for any legitimate business purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with customers, potential customers, or potential business contractors to provide information about our Services and typical or preferred characteristics of our customers.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
Of course, we may also use any data or information we have from you as required by applicable law, legal processes, or government regulation.
How We Disclosure of Your Information.
We may sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside persons your name, address, and email address, and your other PII, but only to persons whom we think may send you beneficial information or solicitations. We may also disclose PII in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; respond to any claims; or protect the rights, property or the personal or other safety of us, our customers, or the public. You may opt out of our sharing of your personal information with third parties by contacting us at support@DataMasterUSA.com. Please allow 7 days for us to update our records accordingly.
How secure is the personal information you provide to us?
We believe we use reasonable precautions to protect your personal identifiable information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
We regularly use malware and virus scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Your credit card number is not stored on our servers.
Third party website links
We do not include or offer third party products or Services on our website, except for software products that typically work with our Services.
Google’s advertising requirements may be summarized in Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
Opting out of Google advertising:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
What are cookies?
A cookie, and similar technologies, are a small data file that our website may use that writes to your device memory details of your visits or use of our website and Services. That file may contain information we use to track your use of the website and Services, and to facilitate or ease your next uses.
Your cookie tracking options.
You can choose to have your computer or most digital devices warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer) settings. Each web browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn off or disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your experience at our website less efficient. However, you can still place orders.
We may not respond to “do not track” requests from your web browser or application.
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Your Privacy Rights for Californians
This section has additional details about the personal information we collect about California users of the Services and rights afforded to them under the California Online Privacy Privacy Act (the “CalOPPA”).
Subject to certain limitations, the CalOPPA seeks to provide California consumers the right to request more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CalOPPA by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including your name and email address. Government-issued identification may be required. California consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf. For more information see http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 14.
Our products and Services are only for legal adults with real estate business needs.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form a key part of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To comply with Fair Information Practices we take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email:
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors. We will also take all reasonable and appropriate steps to comply with laws applicable to a data breach.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to our product and/or our Services.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or website headquarters.
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, you may follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly unsubscribe you from our marketing emails. You may also email us at marketing@DataMasterUSA.com.
What if I have further questions?
Customers may contact us at the customer information listed below and may email us at support@DataMasterUSA.com.
Data Protection Officer
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email dataprotection@DataMasterUSA.com.
Market Data Service, LLC
765 Gordon Avenue, Layton, Utah 84040